Sunday, January 5, 2014

Surprise! It's really cold.

So, I was all ready to start student teaching at Holy Family tomorrow. All ready if you don't count forgetting to look through the Journey's book (I wasn't going to be teaching it though, so no worries), not remembering what time I was supposed to show up, not knowing if I get to eat lunch at school for free, stressing because I work until 10 tonight and a lot of other last minute things.

Fortunately/Unfortunately (It's a little of both, really) Holy Family (and a ton of other schools) cancelled school tomorrow.

So yes, now I have another day off of school. Every student's dream, right? Only, I'm not a student anymore. I'm a teacher. And while I was experiencing my normal blast of anxiety over starting something new, I was actually looking forward to it.

On the plus side, I get to go see my kids tomorrow at the day care! I still can't imagine not being there 40+ hours a week like I've been doing the last few months.

For those of you experiencing this crazy cold front; stay inside, stay warm, and God bless. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment